• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2008 I have cruises booked for

Rate this topic

JoeyandDavid

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needed more than one choice! 12 day Venice to Barcelona for our daughter's H.S. graduation in June, 7 day E. Caribbean in March for my wife's birthday, 8 day Alaska for our national conference in September, and something in the Caribbean for our anniversary in December. In between a 5 day Sandals stay in Jamaica to inspect 2 properties.

So far, just have the Monarch booked in Feb...but I plan to do that at least three more times before they leave in October....and I'll go to the Sovereign or Majesty to see my bar manager friend...I want to do the Radiance to see friends there and Sherry and I are hoping to do one transatlantic, prefererably the 14 day on the Navigator, I believe it is, that stops in Bermuda, Lisbon, Sevilla, Malaga and Barcelona...the rest is up in the air. If the Monarch does a canal to get to Port Canaveral, I'd like to do that....who knows what is in store.

I am leaving in 17 days for the Sovereign of the Seas, on 1/25/08!

Then we have our big cruise scheduled on the Emerald Princess 3/25/08! I'm really looking forward to that one. I have been on the Emerald Princess and can't wait to get back to her! She's a lovely ship!