• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2008 I have cruises booked for

Rate this topic

JoeyandDavid

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Joey and David,

Although we are going to the South Caribbean with Carnival in two weeks, we have also booked Princess to Mexico in October out of Los Angeles.Hopefully in early 2009 we will take advantage of the cruise that Donna won and take the QM2 out of Fort Lauderdale in January for a 10 day cruise to Barbados. Can't wait!!

Regards,

James.

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing booked after next week's Monarch but Sherry and I are thinking of doing the crossing on the Navigator or the April 13th European sailing on the Legend....like that it goes to Portifino, Dubrovnik and Split - three places I've yet to visit, along with an overnight in Venice and Livorno....would fly in and out of Rome for that one which is nice. We're going to do something in that two week time slot...maybe even the Rhapsody in southeast Asia.

The only cruise I have booked for 2008 is a good one.......Dawn Princess 9/14/08 10 day Alaska cruise round trip out of San Francisco. My third time to Alaska - all on Princess and all on Sun Class ships........and what is special is that this is the Dawn's last cruise in North America before being repositioned down to Australia along with the Sun Princess. It is a shame that the cruise lines are sending the "smaller" ships to other parts of the world.......I HATE the behemoths of Royal Caribbean and Carnival and Princess. Anything over 100,000 GRT is too big for my taste....and for many others. Why do the cruise lines keep insisting building bigger and bigger?

But, to get back on topic, I do have a open booking on Royal Caribbean to use....and will definitely book another open booking on Princess. Just going to have to search for great cruises on the smaller ships - even if it means cruising less often.

• 1 month later...
We will be taking our 1st cruise on the Carnival Legend 11-16-08 western caribbean out of Tampa. Looking for a real good time and we will be celebrating our wedding anniversary.

What a nice way to celebrate an Anniversary with a cruise and a first cruise at that... wow... how exciting...

• 2 weeks later...

We're cruising to Alaska in August, and will also have a two-night pre-cruise stay in Vancouver. All of these spots will be new to us.

We're also taking a 2-night cruise to nowhere in May.