• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

When you plan your cruise

Rate this topic

JoeyandDavid

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep.... I make a list although Tony usually wings it. Once we got to our hotel in Ft. Lauderdale and discovered that Tony forgot to pack ALL his shirts. Just as well we had a day in Ft. Lauderdale - so off to Sawgrass Mill Mall we went to buy him 10 new shirts... come to think of it, maybe it was his plan after all, hmmmmm :)

If I don't make a list, I just know I'll forget something! :ohmy: Like Joeyand David, I have the same list I've used for years, I just tweak it for each cruise adding or deducting items per the number of days.

I don't typicaly make lists. I just like to set the basics in motion and have fun figuring out what I'm gonna do.

Now the wife on the other hand makes mucho grande lists. Her packing list is scary! She has dreams of forgetting to pack things, so she checks the list many times packing then unpacking. It's really pretty comical.

Of course I did forget my shoes once on a trip down to Orlando. Did not realize I forgot them until I got to downtown Disney. Walked around barefoot until I found a pair of very over priced and uncomfortable flip flops.