• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The new issue of Cruise Travel

Rate this topic

jacketwatch

Did anyone get the latest issue of Cruise Travel yet? Mine came a few days ago and it was very neat to see the atricles about the old cruise posters from the bygone eras as well as the one about older cruise ships. You see such an incredible difference from todays ships as one would expect I suppose but it shows how far cruising has come. There is yet another article about the ships from all lines on the horizon so this issue rums the gamut from yesterday to tomorrow. Pretty neat I think. :smile:

I have mine. Loved the posters. I have cruised on a few of the older ships and have great memories. Some things were a lot different back then. Although, I'm so glad to have been on some of the "classics," Marc and I both prefer todays ships with all the different options.

My first cruise was in 1979, and I remember when I saw my first "Cruise Travel" magazine, shortly after that cruise. I was sooo excited. I think it was their first issue. I used to wait for the mail to come every other month, and then I would read every bit of it with the excitement to be thinking of taking another cruise. I did notice that they have really cut down on the number of pages. I'm sure that the Internet must be a big competition these days.