• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Jewel of the Seas - Dec. 8, 2008

Rate this topic

cruisetarp

Have fun Martha and stay safe. Hope Hanna doesn't cause you too much trouble.

My first home is always here at CruiseCrazies but I will continue to post elsewhere since we will be at the M&M with these folks and some of the tours so I' d like to be on semi-friendly terms with them. You are right about the other people being gone on a cruise.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning Martha - 3 MONTHS TO GO - (even less for you)

I hope you had a great weekend at your nephews wedding and Hanna didn't cause you too many problems.

Very busy week ahead of me starting with yet another visit to the Dr. this AM. I wonder what little wonder pill she will have for me this time. I'm running out of room in my medicine cabinet.

I don't know if I told you or not (I tend to suffer from CRS alot) but my 2 youngest grandchildren are the Child Chairs (sort of like poster kids) for the Local American Heart Assoc. heart walk which will take place next Sunday - lots of running around to do for that this week to keep my busy. Plus we have between 60 - 80 friends and family joining us who will have to be fed afterwards. Guess who gets to go that?

Trying to get that other thread moving - we'll see how that works out. I think a friend of mine from a previous cruise is booking today and she has already posted.

Enough stalling - I have at least 12 shirts to make for immediate family before Sunday. Have a good day - I'll be back later.

Hi Mary Lou- The weather was wonderful and the wedding beautiful. It was really nice to get away and see family.

How did your grandchildren get involved with the AHA? I used to be in cardiology! Spent 19 years in one way or another in cardiology. When we get cardiac pts in our urgent care, everyone lets me do my thing!! I think that's wonderful that they and you are involved. Good luck feeding the masses!! :laugh:

I need to check the other thread; you are right, we will be spending time with them and would like to get to know them somehow. Glad to hear your friend has booked. Does she post??

Guess I will go check it out!

Take care and I hope the Dr. pulled something magical out of her bag for you!!

Hi Martha - glad to hear you had a good trip and enjoyed the wedding.

No new magic pills from the Dr. - just more of the same. When I told her about the bad reaction I had to the other new pill from last time she told me not to take them any more - DUH!!!

Sent you an e-mail about my involvement with the AHA? Everyone here has heard the story many times.

3 months and counting!!!!

Good morning, MaryLou!

Thanks for the email and explanation. I will respond shortly. Your story is amazing!

I know you will be having a busy week this week so good luck.

Sorry to hear the Dr. didn't have any more meds for you to try. :sad2:

We may be babysitting this afternoon. Always good to see the girls.

Will try to check back later.