• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Jewel of the Seas - Dec. 8, 2008

Rate this topic

cruisetarp

Good morning ladies. Had a fairly successful day of shopping yesterday so I'm off to do more of the same today - once I get on a roll I'm afraid to stop. Besides if I don't go out and shop today I'd have to go into the basement to my "gift" room and straighten out the mess in there so I can begin wrapping the things I bought.

Have a great day.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning

I had a busy day yesterday though not very exciting - we went to Nicks soccer game then out to lunch then to a Bday party for Nicks friend we were gone from 10-9 last night.

Marylou - I hope you have fun shopping today I am going shopping with Lisa for a few mins then she is off to work and I am watching Nick.

I will check back later.

Peggy

11 weeks to go

Hi girls - Hope you had a good weekend. I got a lot accomplished but still have a lot to do but this is Jim's work week and I always get much more done when he is working.

Martha - hope you are having fun with your company but we miss hearing from you.

Nothing special to report. Still have lots of Heart Walk ends to tie up so that is my job for the day.

Hi MaryLou & Peggy- Sorry to be missing in action!! I had a really busy w/e at work and then my company arrived last night. It's so good seeing them!!

I think today is final payment for the cruise. We may see cabins open up.

Peggy- my oldest son played soccer and we loved watching the games. Haven't been shopping lately. Trying to save money for the cruise. It's hard!!!!! :ohmy:

Will try to check back in later.........

Need coffee!!!

Martha - final payment is due on the 29th but cabins seem to be opening up. I'm looking to change cabins again to the other corner aft on deck 9 - a much larger balcony - but I'm not counting on that one opening up. I'll be happy with the one I have.

Keep an eye out if you want to move.

Have fun with your company and check in when you can.

Hi Marylou & Martha

I can't believe we only have 11 more weeks. It will go by fast. I saw that a few cabins opened up and on one cruise site they were offering 200.00 off for OV or higher but I think if I cancel with my TA I will lose money now.

I also see they have opened up some guarantee cabins but when I go in as a single it does not give me that price - it is starting at 849.00 which is pretty cheap. I am hoping it will go down a little more so I can at least upgrade to OV. I may do that anyway.

Today is going to be a quiet day - Lisa is going out to lunch with her b/f and Nick is in school so I have the house to myself aaahhhh - although by this afternoon I will be bored LOL.

Oeggy

Hi Marylou & Martha

I can't believe we only have 11 more weeks. It will go by fast. I saw that a few cabins opened up and on one cruise site they were offering 200.00 off for OV or higher but I think if I cancel with my TA I will lose money now.

I also see they have opened up some guarantee cabins but when I go in as a single it does not give me that price - it is starting at 849.00 which is pretty cheap. I am hoping it will go down a little more so I can at least upgrade to OV. I may do that anyway.

Today is going to be a quiet day - Lisa is going out to lunch with her b/f and Nick is in school so I have the house to myself aaahhhh - although by this afternoon I will be bored LOL.

Oeggy

HI PEGGY :biggrin: