• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Jewel of the Seas - Dec. 8, 2008

Rate this topic

cruisetarp

Hi

Marylou - Congrats on your cabin - now for sure they will be plenty of room for me to sleep LOL LOL.

Nick update - seems the 4 and 5th top of the toe was broken - the 4th toe is 99% healed and the 5th about 75% so at this time - the Dr. feels there is no point in doing anything - it is healing nicely and is perfectly alligned. Good thing or that other Dr. would have heard from me. What a pain today going to Westchester - did get to go to the Xmas tree shop and get a couple of things and on the way home we ate at Friendly's (Nick's favorite place) Yuck LOL - now they are at guitar lessons and they should be home soon - I am guessing we will all be in bed at 9PM

I am glad that Carol is doing well - I should e-mail her I will try and do that tomorrow - I have to go get my hair cut in the morning after I drive Lisa to work and then have to go to Radio Shack and Shop Rite - and be home in time for Nick when he gets off the bus - another busy day.

Martha - I hope you are feeling okay we have not heard from you - maybe you are just busy.

Talk to you tomorrow

Peggy

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning. Car is going into the shop this morning for service so gotta scoot. I have so much to do and hate sitting there waiting for the car but want it checked out before we leave. Did you know I am going to Miami next week to go on a Cruise of the Panama Canal. lol

Peggy - happy to hear it wasn't anything more serious with Nicholas' foot but the poor little guy must have been in so much pain walking on that. Hope he heels quickly now that he knows what it is.

Martha - getting worried about you. Please take a sec to let us know you are OK.

Be back later

Hi Marylou

I finally got a chance to sit down and post - got my hair cut today so I look just beautiful LOL LOL

Where is Martha - I hope everything is okay with her and Lee - neither one of them was feeling well.

Do you have an email for her?

I can't believe it is only about 10 days till we leave it seemed like such a long wait and now it is here and it has been so cold and rainy and yucky it will be wonderful to be warm.

Ok I will talk to you tomorrow hopefully we will hear from Martha by then

Peggy

Good morning Peggy - still no word from Martha and I'm really worried about her. I e-mailed her yesterday but didn't hear back from her. She has been so busy working I'm sure she is very run down and susceptable to anything going around. If we don't hear from her by this afternoon I'll try and call her.

Need to get moving in the kitchen. Ashleigh has a 1/2 day and will then be coming to "help" and we all know how much help a 6 year old can be. lol

I'll let you know if I hear from Martha.

Hi MaryLou & Peggy-

I have been sick. Sorry I wasn't able to post. Had ST, temp 101.5 etc......

Went to urgent care on Monday and was in bed all day. On antibiotics so we will see.

Am so far behind on everything, don't know how we will be ready to leave Tues. Oh well.......... we'll do our best.

Urgent care is a zoo lately; it is unbelievable. Am sooooo tired; working and being sick makes it a chore.

Peggy- sorry about Nick's foot. Glad it's healing properly!

MaryLou- congrats on the room, but now we won't be that close!! Can't throw things down on you!! :biggrin:

Will post more tomorrow.

Martha

Hi MaryLou & Peggy-

MaryLou- congrats on the room, but now we won't be that close!! Can't throw things down on you!! :biggrin:

Martha

See, there was a method to my madness. I just needed to be safe! You may not be able to throw things at me, but did you see the size of that balcony? We WILL be able to party there.

Hi

Martha - Martha I was worried about you - I hope you feel better - you can't be sick for our trip we need you :biggrin: Hope Lee is feeling better too.

Marylou - Hope you are having fun with Ashleigh - Nick had a 1/2 day too - I have so many things to do for tomorrow and I am just sitting here staring at them. I worked this morning with my son and i am tired - so I will talk to you both Friday

HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING :biggrin::biggrin:

Peggy