• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Jewel of the Seas - Dec. 8, 2008

Rate this topic

cruisetarp

Hi - Did I ever tell you all how much I hate the white stuff if not let me tell youLOL LOL

Martha - Glad you found the IPOD manual and hope Lee does not get sick = no sick people allowed on the Jewel you know - seriouslyI hope he feels okay - try not to work too hard today.

Rose - Like Marylou said anything will be warmer to us - it was snowing and sleeting here this morning the roads were covered I think it has switched to rain now - brrr

Marylou - Sounds like your making progress on packing - if I need anything I will know where to go LOL - I figure if I forget anything I will buy it somewhere. I am waiting for Elaine to come over she is on her way back from your daughters house

Talk to you all later

PEggy

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 WEEK TO GO

What more can I say? This is the week to pack up and head south. Be back later, I gotta get a few things done before Jim heads off to work.

Martha - you should officially be on vacation now. Hope both you and Lee are feeling better.

Sorry to take so long to get on; having internet problems today.

I ended up with a relapse yesterday and even with 2 extra strength tylenol my temp went to 100.6. My face was throbbing as were my teeth. Saw the Dr. again and he thought I may have pneumonia.

Chest xray is questionable. Got 4 more prescriptions and came home from work. Had shaking chills last night but really feel much better today.

Yes, I am on vacation! It's very windy today and Lee wants me to stay in bed most of the day and let him do the packing. I may take him up on it. I have enough medicines now to stalk a pharmacy!!

I am frustrated since walkerspt. won't come back on the other place to confirm the tour. I don't want to leave the others short.

Well, I am tired so will try to check back in later............

Martha

Need to take a break from the packing. Jim left for work this morning and asked if I could please try and consolidate a bit. He came home for lunch and I had ADDED another suitcase. He was not amused in the least. Oh well, back to the drawing boards. lol

Martha - hope you rested today and are feeling better this afternoon.

Okay- we are packed and the car is loaded. I started to run a fever again so may just go back to bed. I am going to try to check in somehow in Fla.

Hope you both have a good next couple of days and I will see you on the Jewel!!

MaryLou- If you haven't heard from me by the time you get on the Jewel, just call my cell. I will do the same.

Hi Martha - how are you doing tonight? Any better? Travel safe, have a great time on the Majesty and see you on the Jewel in 1 week. I just ready that reservations are filling up for both Portofino's and Chops so I think that will have to be our first order of business.