• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Jewel of the Seas - Dec. 8, 2008

Rate this topic

cruisetarp

Hi MaryLou and Peggy-

We are going out the door. I read that too, about the specialty restaurants. I hope we can get something.

Be safe and drive carefully!!

Peggy- make sure the train driver does a good job!!! :biggrin:

I can't believe we are finally saying this, but "SEE YA!"

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travel safe Martha & Lee - We'll see you on Monday. YEAH!!!!

Peggy - finally completely packed. I didn't add one more bag - I added 2. hehe. I really don't care anymore and I'm not repacking again. Actually Jim has more stuff than I do.

'

Hi Marylou - I forgot to post again last night I wanted to say to Martha to have a safe trip I hope she is feeling better.

I can't believe you added 2 more bags LOL - Jim is going to put you in the trunk and the bags in the front sea LOL LOL - I think they have a weight limit on the Jewel as far as luggage goes :biggrin:

I have to put some little stuff in the carryon today but thats it for me I can't wait until Sat. when I leave - I am really getting excited now.

I am having a small Bday party tomorrow here - so if I don't talk to you tomorrow - (I am cooking) LOL have a great trip down on Thurs. and I will see you on the Jewel - BTW we are still meeting in the Schooner Bar around 2 I think they said.

Martha - Good trip and feel better.

Peggy

Hi Peggy - have fun at your b'day party even if you have to do all the cooking. I believe the get-together in the Schooner is at 3PM.

I can't take the blame for the overpacking (well maybe I could have done without the Christmas decorations) but Jim packed a lot more than me. I could pack 6pairs of flat little sandale in less space than his big clunky sneakers or his good dress shoes.