• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Jewel of the Seas - Dec. 8, 2008

Rate this topic

cruisetarp

Hi - Still cooking for my Bday party LOL something is wrong with this picture

Marylou - Have a great trip down tomorrow - can't wait to see you and Jim in the Schooner Bar -

I leave on Sat.

Martha - Hope you are feeling okay - guess you made it okay to Florida :biggrin:

Thanks everyone for the good wishes I know this cruise will be wonderful I have been looking forward to this one for a long time.

Peggy

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH!!!!! We are out of here!. Hope to be on the road withing the next 4 hours. Not quite as early as I'd like but it does make more sense to wait til the rush hour is over.

Peggy - how was your party? Hope you had a good time.

Martha - thanks for checking in. Glad to made it to Fl. OK. How are you feeling? Enjoy the Majesty.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mike - here we are. I assume that is you who just registered. Glad to have you with us.

Stop by in the general discussion forum and introduce yourself to everyone. I know you will receive a warm greeting.

Martha - it looks like Mike & Janet found us here. How are you and Lee doing? I can't believe it has been a whole week since we left the Jewel. Finally got all the summer clothes put away. Got back 7 rolls of film yesterday and bored the daylights out of the grandkids with them. lol Also have downloaded nearly 500 but a lot of them aren't too good. I definately need a new digital camera before our next cruise. Talk to you soon

Peggy - hope Nicholas had a good Christmas. Heard from the gang and they are all doing well. Carol & Steve should be heading back home by next weekend. Sonia & Pete are heading to Florida for a month and Angela & Mike are doing great. Tell Elaine we said Hi

Hi Mary Lou, Peggy & Mike-

Mike- welcome! Glad to have you on these boards. You will really like it; no one is nasty! :biggrin:

Finally got both computers talking to each other. My brother helped Lee and figured it all out for us.

I can't believe it has been 3 weeks since we boarded. We have so many wonderful memories of the cruise, thanks to all our new friends.

Haven't gotten our pictures online yet, but will try to this week. As for putting away clothes, that may take awhile!

Stay in touch.............

Martha

Hi - Glad to see you posting again - thought everyone disappeared LOL LOL

Marylou - How is Jim feeling - hope you did not get his cold

Martha - How was your trip home - and how is Lee feeling.

It seems like such a long time ago we went on the cruise - it has been so cold here except for one warm day - today is very windy and freezing -

Rich - has someone looking at his house today - keep your fingers crossed if it sells I can book another cruise :biggrin: I am thinking about the Constellation in March - maybe with my friend Linda - Elaine will be going in April with her daughter and grandkids on the Explorer and the price for the Constellation is really great.

Peggy

Peggy - got your message but have been running around like crazy. Didn't think you would appreciate a return call at the one time I have to myself (5:30AM)

Good luck to Richie on the sale of his house. I hope it all works out for both of you. Where is the Constellation cruise to? It looks like a beautiful ship.

Hi everyone

HAPPY NEW YEAR - Hope it will be a healthy & happy one for all.

Marylou - The Constellation is a nice ship and the food was excellent (yum love the bread sticks) the itinery is almost the same as the one we just did - I don't care where it goes I just want to be warm the weather stinks - it is snowing like crazy here and I am sure it is bad by you too.

Don't worry about calling me I just wanted to know how you guys were I will call you after the 1st

Rich did not hear anything so I guess the house is not sold :angry: I hope it will happen soon.

Peggy