• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

If a bad review would you still cruise

Rate this topic

terumim

Did you guys ever see that special about the hotel drinking glasses? I do think our glasses get changed on ships but I carry my dishwashing liquids to hotels ( and this goes for the fancy ones! ) and wash the glasses before I use them. It was pretty disgusting what they showed on t.v.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped reading reviews of any type some years ago. Cruise, movie, restaurant, I'll make up my own mind. But cruise reviews are why I stopped reading reviews. I read too many about cruises I had sailed where "everybody was complaining." Yet there I was having a great time and never meeting up with any of the "everybodies" that were doing all the complaining. I have also overheard screaming complaints to the Purser that were totally out of line and about nothing at all.

Our philosophy is: Our last cruise is only a memory, our next cruise is only a plan, this cruise we're on is the one to enjoy!

Dan

• 1 month later...

I too would have to find out for myself. Knowing that you can not please everyone all the time there is bound to be those who are not satisified with their experience. I think I might be cruising with one of these people come my next cruise. I hope not but I have this feeling it might just happen.

:biggrin: There are some people who just live to complain, and they can't wait to get home and complain to everyone. I agree with most of you, I'll make my own opinion. I've been on too many trips that fellow passengers were loudly complaining about something. Those are the same people who are rude to the letter carrier and the checkout clerk in the grocery store. I'll decide for myself.

Hello,

Not on one review or even several.

I dunno.....take a ship like uh any just about, that have more than 200 passengers. First of all not everyone would encounter the same cabin, room stewards or even wait staff at the same time and recieve the same bad thing.

Look at when you go out to eat in everyday life......you are having the best meal in the world, but do you think everyone in the place at the same time is having the samew best meal and service.

Sorry.............just too wide open to base any decision.

thanks for asking