• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruise Food..

Rate this topic

JoeyandDavid

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lunch is always my favorite. Once in awhile we go into the dining room, but if we happen to go into the buffet, then I can pig out as much as I like.

I'm big on the salad stuff, but then like to balance that out with the plethora of desserts. LOL!

I love having breakfast on a cruise. It's always much bigger than I ever have at home (and probably much more than I need). But it's the dinner that is the event of the day. I rarely order something that I can get at home.

I love dinner...and I always prefer any meal in the dining room. As a nurse, I've spent forty years eating in cafeterias and that's plenty for me. I love being waited on and I especially like meeting new folks at open seating at breakfast and lunch. Also, it's a chance to see the waiters, assistant waiters and head waiters from the other dining room that I might not have even known are on the ship, otherwise.

I like all the wonderful food choices and I really have enjoyed the Asian flavors section when I do go to the Windjammer on RCI....especially like the Indian choices and the papadam....wow!

DINNER... i too order thing i may not order at home.... Gary is not crazy about Lamb but i love it so i do enjoy every chance i get to have lamb......and then maybe an after dinner dessert w a nice capp or espresso on my balcony to soak up the evening...

Tonia

That's easy. Dinner in the dining room. We love the relaxed atmoshere, good food, being waited on, and the great conversation. The martini before dinner doesn't hurt either!

Steve