• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Millie Reunion Cruise..

Rate this topic

JoeyandDavid

October 2006 there was a group of people who cruised together from Barcelona to Venice... this group of crazies from all accounts...generally had a great time....

very simply..

Is anyone interested in trying to do a reunion voyage maybe during the last quarter of of 09? Itineraries are not out yet and won't be until April or so this year... this is more of a discussion starter....thoughts comments..dare we try again for the magic... :biggrin:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't do the cruise but what ship will it be on....October is my birthday month so I always try to do something special then....but it's so hard for me to plan that far ahead...I think that is when I am finally going to retire! I will celebrate my 65th birthday October 3, 2009.

We would love to see everyone again and to re-live the "magic". It was a great trip shared with fabulous people.

We would certainly strongly consider a fall 2009 trip. It of course will depend on finances etc, etc...hmmm... South America does sound interesting and I think cheaper than the Baltics.

Anyone care to join us in 2008? We are planning on booking a transatlantic on the Voyager of Sea in November.

Sure hope there is some interest from some of the crazies for a reunion cruise. Perhaps some are lurking. Diane and Lou are you out there? Kareen and Harvey??/

Gail

South America is not available to us in the fall...

I believe what is available to us is:

Europe

Caribbean

Hawaii

new Zealand

PCanal~ I could do it again

Tahiti

I think thats about it...maybe one or two more.. if you know please let us know