• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Tour guides

Rate this topic

jacketwatch

We booked our tours through Carnival so I don't know how much help I would be. The first time we went to St. Maarten we took the land/sea excursion which was a catamaran tour of the island. When we where done with that we got off the catamaran and boarded swiss army jeeps for a tour of the island and last stop was a few hours on Orient Beach. The second time we went back (last month) we took the Little Divi Bay Beach resort excursion which was awesome. A relaxing day on the beach at the resort with a barbecue on the beach. A beautiful spotless place with shops and jets skis and other fun things to do.

St. Lucia we took the best views of St. Lucia tour and that was very nice although I wasn't that impressed with St. Lucia as I thought I would be. St. Maarten and St. Kitts were by far the most beautiful.

Don't know what your interests are but hoped I helped.

p.s. We ALWAYS book through Carnival. It may be a few dollars more but it is worth it to not worry about getting back to the ship on time................

we just returned from a 7 day carnival victory cruise (jan 20-27, 08). we never use the cruise line for tours, etc. research the island to determine what you are interested in. look over what the cruise line offers and then when you go ashore, negotiate your own deal with the usual array of guides knowing what you want and what you are willing to pay. in st martin brooksie gives a great guided tour and has been doing so for many years. if you want, i have his contact info. warm regards, fair winds and following seas