• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruise Travel Magazine

Rate this topic

HI, Which do you think is the best "Cruise" magazine? Thanks

Hi Nat to be honest with you IMHO the "free ones" after all they are marketing tools of the industry... I rarely if ever spend money on cruise magazines.... although I have been known to purchase Destination Books.I will be interested to see what the rest of the Crazies have to say on this subject .. Nat that was a very good question...

When you get this months copy of Cruise Travel Magazine there is an outstanding layout on the Azamara Journey

Just yesterday we were looking at the Azamara's transatlantic for 2009. Can't beat the price!

I want to do it in Dec back to FL.. I am patiently waiting...

When you get this months copy of Cruise Travel Magazine there is an outstanding layout on the Azamara Journey

Just yesterday we were looking at the Azamara's transatlantic for 2009. Can't beat the price!

I want to do it in Dec back to FL.. I am patiently waiting...

Hi Joey,

Based on the reports I have had from friends who have been on Azamara, I already cancelled the trip on Journey I booked for mid-June, rebooked on the Quest for a trip in mid October, and am about to cancel that one. It seems to me that Azamara is trying to created a "pseudo" place for itself in the cruise industry, and is missing the boat -- so to speak. I hoped that the line would get her act together, but from the reports I have received that does not seem to be the case. The line seems to be engaged in "nickel and diming"-- (I guess the cold towel on returning from excursions is one of the few free benefits aboard. They are even charging a ridiculous amount for the use of the "therapy" pool!!!

Ah well, back to the drawing boards. Perhaps it's time for more river cruises.

Avie

really Avie??? .. thank you for your input.. I was planning to book the Journey for the TA in 09.... After your post I may have to reconsider....

Perhaps by the time you take the TA trip, the line will get its act together. (I did hear from one person that Azamara intends to increase its price structure next year and compete with Oceania. But I thought that was the class that Azamara announced it already was in!!!)

Maybe this is the time to book and wait.