• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

fishing excursion on Coral Princess

Rate this topic

DeanSenecal

OK here is one I have never run into. I just read in the Princess tour book that I can take a fishing excursion with them and they will prepare my catch and serve it to me on board. I called Princess to confirm this. After about an hour on hold the person I was speaking to confirmed this but I have to be on a Princess fishing excursion. She also told me that they would clean, fillet, freeze and ship the rest of my catch to my home at NO ADDITIONAL COST. This just does not sound right to me. I don't want to book a fishing tour with someone else who is much cheaper than Princess if Princess is going to send my catch home for me. Can anyone confirm this for me. Also my schedule only permits me to go fishing in Ketchikan. We will be there on May 24, 08. Any ideas or thoughts on the cheapest charter and fish processing to use. Approx costs would help. Thanks

If this is an Alaska tour - yes they could be doing it.

They run a similar stand alone tour like that where you fly in and fish for a week.

They will prep and mail home up to 200lbs. of fish.

So this may be of the same type.

Salmon or Halibut I think.

My friends husband did this a few years back and loved it.