• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

CruiseCrazies 2009 Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Hi everyone just to get a better understanding I started a fresh thread for all those who are strongly leaning to going on this group/reunion cruise....

By posting on this thread it will help both the organizers and the crazies members who plan to cruise understand what direction the group as a"whole" is wanting to go....

So with that being said ...

It has pretty much been discussed and agreed that we will be choosing an itinerary from the first half of November this will get everyone back home before Thanksgiving and the "holiday's".

David and I have discussed it and we have agreed no matter which Itinerary is chosen if there is a group to be had .. we will be there..(our god willing)(and we may supply lapel pins) LOL

So who else is strongly leaning towards this group cruise?...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leaning Joey :biggrin: :biggrin: It is certainly our plan at this stage of our lives.... we would love to spend time with this great group of people and November sounds very good!

I'm leaning Joey :biggrin::biggrin: It is certainly our plan at this stage of our lives.... we would love to spend time with this great group of people and November sounds very good!

I am really hoping you and Tony lean enough to make it.... :thumbup:

And Steve you know what I thought .... how the cruise lines always want to charge for a group gatherings.. I think we all get together for lunch on afternoon on a sea day and make a reservation in the main dinning room... " A table for twenty please....how cool would that be.. they couldn't charge us a part charge because we are just having lunch.. :thumbup:

That is a great idea! We should have good enough communication to pull that off. We would probably want a balcony room. I take some of my best power naps on the balcony!

I am definitely leaning towards this cruise. If not with my family, I have a friend that's very interested. Being fairly new to "Cruise Crazies" I am really looking forward to meeting everybody. You sound like a great and fun group of people!!! Early November is perfect! I prefer a balcony cabin mid-ship but aft also works for me. And, Joey your lunch idea sounds great!!!