• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Aruba

Rate this topic

cruisetarp

I am looking for things to do in Aruba. We have never been there before and will be there in December from 7AM to 4PM so naturally want to make the most of our time.

Anyone able to offer any suggestions? All help appreciated.

I am looking for things to do in Aruba. We have never been there before and will be there in December from 7AM to 4PM so naturally want to make the most of our time.

I really can't MaryLou...the only time we visited we walked down the road about a half mile to a beach spot.... that was fun! We are heading back in December as well.... but I left all the planning this time to DP (it will be my Birthday)

We've been there - didn't do much, went to the beach, walked around the town and then sat at the docks at a restaurant on the water drinking Polar beer from Venezuela. We've been there twice and have done pretty much the same both times.

Thanks for the ideas. Is the town within walking distance of where the ship docks?

Joey - I'm sure David will have a special day planned for you to celebrate your Birthday.

you like to bet ..right???? LOL

yes the ship pulls in .. you get off walk thru a secured area and then BINGO!! too easy

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It depends what you like. Beaches - eagle beach is the best. It has all the water sports you could imagine at one end and the other end is just pure white sand and no chairs no umbrellas and no people.

There is tours to the light house and the natural bridge (which has now fallen down and not worth seeing). The is 4 wheel motor bike tours or mini safaris. Go on line and google 'aruba tourism' and this will give you a lot of information.