• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Thanks everyone. Wow $12 per day to park - for 14 days. It's probably cheaper to fly to Miami then we wouldn't have the $168 parking fee or the gas bill for a 8 hour round trip. Now if we could stay at a hotel that let's us park for free then it would probably be worthwhile driving down.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone. Wow $12 per day to park - for 14 days. It's probably cheaper to fly to Miami then we wouldn't have the $168 parking fee or the gas bill for a 8 hour round trip. Now if we could stay at a hotel that let's us park for free then it would probably be worthwhile driving down.

if you could get that lots of folks would drive.....whats airfare anyway?? do they run FL route specials.. like here in california.. lax to sf..lax to oak..lax to lv

Jackie...We will probably fly into FLL. It's only about a thiry minute drive to Miami and they have shuttles. Can be a lot cheaper flying into FLL compared to Miami.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!!! I hate to think of what this flight will cost. Like I said in an earlier post, this will be a good one to purchase as soon as you can purchase them. :blink:

we are planning to use FF Miles....keeping my fingers crossed we will have enough I have a sneaking suspicion they may raise requirements.