• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

and as far as weather in FLL in NOVEMBER is muggy it's very very muggy or at least every-time we have sailed from there it has been...and it is typically a late October /November sailing (David's Birthday) I always remember how my breathing is tougher when first we come out of the airport... the air CAN be that thick

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww, you guys the November weather in Florida is gorgeous - the awful humidity ends at the end September/beginning October. We too have never flown on the day of sailing, and I would take a chance because it is hurricane season after all and if the airports are closed or backed up for that reason, then you're stuck. At least a day ahead will give us a grace period.

Joey...That is gorgeous weather by Florida standards! Jackie is right, it is much nicer in Nov than Sept. Just what you are used to! We always fly in a day early. Too many things can and have gone wrong to fly the same day from here to either coast.

Never been to Fll before so can't help you out. I e-mailed a couple of limo companies but have not gotten a reply yet. Of course I don't know anything about any of them so if anyone has any experience with pier transport from FLL, please let me know.

Never been to Fll before so can't help you out. I e-mailed a couple of limo companies but have not gotten a reply yet. Of course I don't know anything about any of them so if anyone has any experience with pier transport from FLL, please let me know.

Wishing a Happy Fathers to all the Dads out there! Enjoy the day. :smile: