• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Sorry Joey - I didn't see that. They do have bus service every 1/2 hour but don't know if that is what you are looking for.

I am not too worried about it.... I will get him down to see Versace's house some way .. we may come in an extra day early and rent a car..make it a long day and try and hit KW too.. can you believe David has never seen Key west! I don't know yet.. but we will work it out

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so whose got favorites hotels they like to use in FLL

Just took a look to see what hotels are available and when you go to Ft. Lauderdale you get these choices: (1) FLL area - (2)FLL Hollywood Int. Airport - (3) FLL - (4) FLL Amtrak or (5) FLL Beach.

Anyone able to give some advice as to where we should look?

if you want to take advantage of the water taxi and las Olas blvd which I recommend you need to be somewhere around the 17st causeway.... by your discription that would be either 2 or 5

DH and I stayed at Amerisuites (now Hyatt) that was very reasonably priced and offered free shuttle service to the port and from the airport as well as a wonderful full breakfast. It is 2 miles from the airport and 1/2 mile from Port Everglades. Just thought I mention it in case anyone was interested in checking it out.

if you want to take advantage of the water taxi and las Olas blvd which I recommend you need to be somewhere around the 17st causeway.... by your discription that would be either 2 or 5

DH and I stayed at Amerisuites (now Hyatt) that was very reasonably priced and offered free shuttle service to the port and from the airport as well as a wonderful full breakfast. It is 2 miles from the airport and 1/2 mile from Port Everglades. Just thought I mention it in case anyone was interested in checking it out.

Hey kim thanks....and we have stayed at the comfort suites right around the corner from the hotel you mention ......your location is a tad bit better our price is a tad bit better... but that is the area i would think we want to concentrate on?

Things sure got quiet here. Where is everyone? Haven't heard back from either of the limo/bus companies I contacted in Fll. I'll keep you posted to see if this is a workable solution to our pre-cruise stay. How many people would be interested in using a limo/bus from FLL to Miami? I only ask since most of the Companies I looked into have buses which hold 14 or 22.

MaryLou thanks for taking the lead on this..count us in for the shuttle... at least for now...

I figure..... and of course I could be wrong... I am looking at 15- 20 that may need the shuttle.. thats on top of all the luggage...