• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy all,

I was just having to read over all that took place last week. I've been on the beach for a week and didn't have my laptop with me. The weather was beautiful every day - Ft Walton Beach, Florida. So - Now that I'm back home, I've having to catch up on what all you guys have been talking about - LOL!!

Welcome Back......

Welcome back...sounds like you had a wonderful time with fantastic weather!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and Thanks!!!

Florida was wonderful last week. The sun was out on the Gulf every day and there was a breeze along the beach so you could sun and not be too hot at the same time. That's the Florida I love. It's always a bit confusing for me doing a cruise out of Florida in the Fall or Winter because it's not the Florida that I love - not laying on the beach soaking up sun - at least that's been my experience every time we've cruised in the Fall or Winter.

i just got one way to fll to san diego .. for 119 how can it be more expensive from DFW to FLL.. it has to be less...i got airfare to fly from san diego to paris france for 570

Tonia

both are on delta too

Did you book flight and cruise together through the named travel agent for this cruise? I went to AA.com and Delta.com and they aren't taking reservations past May 2009. I'm now interested in seeing what the fares are. Maybe......I can wing something to go :)

what we normally do when the air fares aren't listed we go to same time frame but a year early so November 3 2008 then figure a small increase if that..

i have booked all my flights thur cheapoair.... i would never book thur the airline direct... i have never had a problem...and then i put my frequent flyer number in and it gets credited...

Tonia