• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

OK!!

As I read your last post Joey, it means to me that we are to go ahead and make these reservations as soon as you give us this code word in November. If that's the case - is the charge made immediately to the credit card used or is the charge made next year while we're there?

judson

just like with any reservation.. a credit card to hold the reservation and up to the night before to cancel...

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing new to report on the shuttle search. I have written to 3 local companies on Friday and heard back from none of them yet - not really a good way to do business -- but perhaps they are busy on the weekend. Will let you know when I have some information.

Hi guys I have been so busy working out some arrangements..I didnt get a chance to say a last bon voyage to Howard and Cindy.. hope they have a great time...

I need a re-count as to who is driving and who isnt and who would like to do a group excursion in southern FL and who would not.....

We are not driving but will be renting a car for the pre cruise stay in Miami.. and as far as an outing we would love it of some others would join us for a day trip to key west.. leave by 7am back by 9pm .. maybe some everglades exploring on an airboat may be kinda neat...

anyone else???

Joey....Lynda and I will be flying in but probably won't get to Miami till Sunday afternoon, unless we come on Sat. Airline prices will determine what we do. It is usually cheaper to fly Sat. If it's cheap enough I guess we will have to bite the bullet and start our vacation one day earlier! Darn the luck!