• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't made our reservations either we are leaning two maybe three nights

No matter how many your decide on, we are now one year away from finally getting to meet our fellow CruiseCrazies and I am getting very excited to finally meet some of the Crazies who have been part of my day for such a long time.

We are planning a lot of fun things on our Panama Canal cruise - a slot pull - a cabin crawl. I'll let you know how they work out - perhaps we could do some of them on ConnieGoesCrazie.

We should be able to register for the Celebrity Connection over the weekend as they told me 1 year out the registration would open.

We should be able to register for the Celebrity Connection over the weekend as they told me 1 year out the registration would open.

Cabin crawl would beinterested in what you think about that...

as for the Connection party we never sign up for .. ( because it's endorsed the DS) so you can tell us about that..

Cabin crawl would beinterested in what you think about that...

as for the Connection party we never sign up for .. ( because it's endorsed the DS) so you can tell us about that..

WOW!!! didn't realize you had such hate for those who participate on x = DS!!!!

its just the site not the people .. this disagreement has been going on for a few years...and Deanna just so you know ... we don't hate... we just don't support... there is a difference...

its just the site not the people .. this disagreement has been going on for a few years...and Deanna just so you know ... we don't hate... we just don't support... there is a difference...

Ok hate is a bit strong... dislike maybe is a better term... but when you call us from X the DS... that is hurtful really. I don't judge you guys for not posting over there and try to post on both boards to keep everyone informed... rady your last several posts... we from the DS will not be included or offered the opportunity to mingle together... M&G, party, hotel, etc... I am an easy going person and get along with most personalities and type of people... but this is jaw dropping even for me on a few posts... (i.e. hotel for crazies only, no M&G for you, you are a step ABOVE other cruises, etc.)

Ok hate is a bit strong... dislike maybe is a better term... but when you call us from X the DS... that is hurtful really. I don't judge you guys for not posting over there and try to post on both boards to keep everyone informed... rady your last several posts... we from the DS will not be included or offered the opportunity to mingle together... M&G, party, hotel, etc... I am an easy going person and get along with most personalities and type of people... but this is jaw dropping even for me on a few posts... (i.e. hotel for crazies only, no M&G for you, you are a step ABOVE other cruises, etc.)

I am truly sorry if I offended you in any way that of course was not or is not my intention.

Deanna as far as the hotel bookings go you and your group will have every opportunity to book rooms at our special rates..i have always said that.. and as far as being a "step above other cruisers" But excuse me for putting our group on a pedestal.. In fact I do consider CruiseCrazies site to be a step above!! thats why we are the "friendliest cruise forum on the net"..

Now as far as a pre cruise party yes it is a tradition here at cruise crazies that the members get together in the embarkation city for a group meal and party... it just so happens that this group embarks in the same metropolitan area as the owner and founder of CruiseCrazies so we make a special effort to have a gathering so ALL crazies whether or not they are on this cruise can attend and meet and mingle with people they have been posting with over the years... whats wrong with that??

We in no way are trying to stop anyone from joining any of our activities that we have planned and look forward to meeting you and the rest of your group.....that is as long as those activities have nothing to do with being exclusively a member of this particular group package.. some of our amenities are designed especially for "Connie Goes Crazie" group members and thus can't be offered to members outside our group..

Deanna let me be clear... I speak only for Joey and David when it comes to the Connection party... other members of CruiseCrazies will no doubt sign up for an participate in that activity... it's just something that David and I have made a conscious effort to not support...

Once again I am sorry if i was sending you a negative message... but we do look forward to not only meeting you but hopefully being able to possibly sharing an excursion or two if the occasion arises..

Joey

Marylou we have done the cabin crawl and it's a great way to see the different types of rooms on the ship. Found it really interesting on Voyager class ships, we got to see a Promenade cabin something we would never have gotten to see, also the Royal Suite on one ship.....pretty impressive!

I'm looking forward to it. I think we all walk down the halls and peek into the other cabins when they are being cleaned in the morning to see how they differ from ours. We have just about every Category lined up for our Crawl except for the Royal Family Suite and the Owners Suite.

I'm looking forward to it. I think we all walk down the halls and peek into the other cabins when they are being cleaned in the morning to see how they differ from ours. We have just about every Category lined up for our Crawl except for the Royal Family Suite and the Owners Suite.

Is this the definition of "cabin crawl?" We just walk down the halls during cleaning and peek at the cabin insides???