• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back Judson - isn't it great to be able to just pick up and travel whenever the urge hits. Jim is semi-retired (works every other week) but we love to go out for breakfast on his week off and just keep going.

Donna - welcome to the roll call. I hope you will post often and get to know us and allow us to get to know you before we actually meet in November. We love the longer cruises and this one has such great ports, many of them we have never been to before. It will be fun sharing information and ideas of things to do

Judson - great to have you back.... Missed Ya!!

Donna - so glad that you and James have found our Roll Call. Yes as MaryLou says, this is where we can chat about anything related to our cruise (or not as well) - so glad that you guys are going to join us. We have been on many long cruises - our longest being 21 days. Trust me, the longer the better :biggrin: You really feel well rested and like you have actually had a vacation, 7 days are just too short but unfortunately the most time off most people can get at any one time. Any length cruise is great...... just get me onboard!!!!

Welcome back Judson. How nice that you get to travel when you like. Someday I hope to do the same.

Donna welcome aboard! Glad you found us! The longest cruise we have done is 10 days so I'm looking forward to this one to see if the extra days really make the difference. We can rarely get this many days off because Howie owns his own business but I just had to come aboard to meet all the Crazies!

Hi gang, haven't been here in a while. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Can't believe how the economy has gone from bad to worst. Big layoffs at my work place, hope I will make the cut. In the meantime, we're cutting back on everything, including travel! I cancelled a cruise to South America for December and probably the April one to Asia. So I'm not very a happy camper! LOL I'm still on for this one, and may do a Panama Canal cruise in April and a Alaska sailing during the summer. We'll see what happens. Take care!

Ray