• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Joey,

Are there any restrictions to the use of our cruise logo - the "Connie Goes Crazie" logo. I'm talking about the blue one that you created and used on the pins.

I'm sure the CruiseCrazies logo has use restrictions but how about our November cruise logo???

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey,

Are there any restrictions to the use of our cruise logo - the "Connie Goes Crazie" logo. I'm talking about the blue one that you created and used on the pins.

I'm sure the CruiseCrazies logo has use restrictions but how about our November cruise logo???

You are correct it was a creation of mine..... did you have a buyer? :tongue:

But to answer your question no

There are no restrictions within reason... (Private project? or can you elaberate)..... I created the logo's in red white and blue.(the pins are white)

Joey,

I want whatever TShirt the group comes up with. However, I would like several other TShirts to celebrate this cruise and to wear around town and during the cruise.

I want the trip logo very large and in the center of the TShirt. Can I do this?

Joey,

I want whatever TShirt the group comes up with. However, I would like several other TShirts to celebrate this cruise and to wear around town and during the cruise.

I want the trip logo very large and in the center of the TShirt. Can I do this?

For you ...of course...would you like me to email all three designs?

I sent you an email pic of what I had in mind. I do remember reading that no one else was interested in a simple TShirt. Like I said - I wanted additional TShirts of this nature.

O Joey

I had no intentions of selling any. They were personal for Louise and me. I would never get involved in selling anything when the sponsor of the group was working on shirts for sale.

I sent you an email pic of what I had in mind. I do remember reading that no one else was interested in a simple TShirt. Like I said - I wanted additional TShirts of this nature.

O Joey

I had no intentions of selling any. They were personal for Louise and me. I would never get involved in selling anything when the sponsor of the group was working on shirts for sale.

puulease!!!! this is still america!....

by all means i think you should post your t shirt idea and see if any one wants one.. i don't mind.. trust me...

Plus my shirt provider is dragging it's feet... Not good if you want to do business......(with me)

Just like in holdem poker I just went all in...... just made our final payment..

I am making headway

Things to Do:

Book cruise

Book Hotel

Purchase Air

Make Final Payment

Pack Clothes

Head for Miamii 11/6/2009

Cruise Crazies Dinner 11/8/2009

CruiseCrazies Connie Goes Crazie Cruise 11/9/2009