• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The activity level must be "mild" for Louise.

I too have limitations..mine is climbing stairs.. walking i can stroll for a while..but climbing steps and hills give me problems.. without being to nosey is Louises limitations walking? or just general exertion?

I am aware of the sun limits she faces...

The activity level must be "mild" for Louise.

I too have limitations..mine is climbing stairs.. walking i can stroll for a while..but climbing steps and hills give me problems.. without being to nosey is Louises limitations walking? or just general exertion?

I am aware of the sun limits she faces...

It's joint arthritis so walking fast and distances is a problem and I have to plan all activities around that. She just doesn't do sun or lay in the sun.

Now - I can hang out in the sun with ya all day long - LOL!!!!

Yes Joey about half a mile .... all flat terrain from the ship to town, and you will walk over that bridge too.

Judson, we did that tour last time, truthfully we thought it was a waste of money... we hated the Blue Curacao at Chobolobo. The island is pretty flat and desolate. I don't enjoy trips through neighborhoods. Neighborhoods are neighborhoods, in our opinion and those of these islands are nothing memorable, except I can remember all the dust. It was pretty warm when we were there. Now the town is very interesting and has a little square where you can sit at an outside cafe/restaurant under big trees - that he absolutely loved. Also enjoyed the Polar beer from Venezuela.

Curacao has never had a hurricane come through... it is out of the "hurricane belt". Just a bit of useless information!

Joey, we walked into Willemstad from the port. It is quite a longish walk but at least half the cruisers do it. This is my favorite port, it's a beautiful, colorful Kodak moment too.

what would you say .. a half mile ? flat terrain?

It is an easy walk from either pier. If you dock inside the floating bridge then the walk to the bridge is about a 1/2 to 1 mile or so, mostly flat. If you dock at the other pier it is farther, but still an easy walk to the bridge to get to the other side.

T shirt up date ... I have had zero luck in acquiring the products that I felt were suitable for this group...(polo's for the guys and a neck-less shirt/ blouse for the ladies both with the embroidered logo on the left breast... so far the cost of customizing each shirt into the finished product far outweighs the cost of the shirt itself (due to the set up and embroidery charges imposed per shirt)I am told our logo is so complex it requires over 12, 000 stitches)

So unless i can figure out another way i am afraid that the quality i wanted can't be had...

so unless anyone has another suggestion......

T shirt up date ... I have had zero luck in acquiring the products that I felt were suitable for this group...(polo's for the guys and a neck-less shirt/ blouse for the ladies both with the embroidered logo on the left breast... so far the cost of customizing each shirt into the finished product far outweighs the cost of the shirt itself (due to the set up and embroidery charges imposed per shirt)I am told our logo is so complex it requires over 12, 000 stitches)

So unless i can figure out another way i am afraid that the quality i wanted can't be had...

so unless anyone has another suggestion......

and I refuse to produce iron-on shirts