• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Too bad Joey. The shirts would have been fun but if you can't find what you are looking for (a good quality shirt which we all want) we will just have to wear our pins every day.

Well even though we won't get the shirts i dreamed of .. the ones of us that want souvenirs can get a shirt from Judson, if he proceeds.. and who knows.. we still may find a solution.. it's just i am not as hopeful as before.. but then alot of my plans/ideas throughout the years have ended up on the "cutting room floor" :biggrin:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad Joey. The shirts would have been fun but if you can't find what you are looking for (a good quality shirt which we all want) we will just have to wear our pins every day.

Well even though we won't get the shirts i dreamed of .. the ones of us that want souvenirs can get a shirt from Judson, if he proceeds.. and who knows.. we still may find a solution.. it's just i am not as hopeful as before.. but then alot of my plans/ideas throughout the years have ended up on the "cutting room floor" :biggrin:

OK

I'm not in the TShirt business. I did want a TShirt. My other cruise group always has someone do a design just for each cruise that we took. TShirts are one of the main souvenirs that Louise and I collect from each cruise - also making sure to get one from each port and each ship. We do wear them when we return home as well as during the cruise.

From what I read - no one on this CruiseCrazies trip really was interested in a TShirt.

I paid a place here in Columbus $30.00 to redraw the small "Connie Goes Crazie" drawing that appears on page one of our postings. To enlarge the small drawing made a larger copy fuzzy. This place also sells the plain TShirts of different thickness all the way to sweat shirts.

Anyway - the shirt looks just like the one that Joey placed several ponstings back on this site. The "Connie Goes Crazy" logo isn't an iron on. It's actually printed on the shirt and is part of the shirt. It is beautiful and I'm very happy with them for Louise and me. The TShirts are Glidan Ultra Cotton. They are 100% preshrunk made in Haiti They were $12.00 each and I got one for me and one for Louise. I'm most likely going back - since the company has the drawing - and get a couple long sleeve TShirts as well.

Again - I'm not in the business to sell shirts. I can work with Joey if he or anyone else wants a TShirt.

The site for the company that does these shirts is

http://www.needlesandinkstudio.com/home

I have no idea if I did that right or not - anyway, the name of the company here in Columbus, GA is Needles and Ink.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I did it right. That like takes you to the site where you can look things over and actually design your own TShirt with pictures and logos of anything that you can "upload" into the design site.

T shirt up date ... I have had zero luck in acquiring the products that I felt were suitable for this group...(polo's for the guys and a neck-less shirt/ blouse for the ladies both with the embroidered logo on the left breast... so far the cost of customizing each shirt into the finished product far outweighs the cost of the shirt itself (due to the set up and embroidery charges imposed per shirt)I am told our logo is so complex it requires over 12, 000 stitches)

So unless i can figure out another way i am afraid that the quality i wanted can't be had...

so unless anyone has another suggestion......

and I refuse to produce iron-on shirts

http://www.customink.com/

This company is a great silk screening company we have used for several years... they have made out t-shirts for the last 4 years. We gave them out artwork and they put it on the back. The front had the ship and date on the left chest. They are pretty reasonable on price... we bought anywhere from 10-25 over the years....

http://www.customink.com/

This company is a great silk screening company we have used for several years... they have made out t-shirts for the last 4 years. We gave them out artwork and they put it on the back. The front had the ship and date on the left chest. They are pretty reasonable on price... we bought anywhere from 10-25 over the years....

thanks again.. deanna i will check them out

it appears that we will not be doing an excursion to key west.. can't fit it in so it makes sense... 4 hours down ...four hours there..four hours back ..just doesn't add up ...bummer... but in reality all this means is we will have to do a land vacation to southern Florida one week..