• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know which cruise John took Karen on for her birthday?

In the note I got from John G, he said he is on a cruise with a fellow for whom he was best man 25 years ago and has not seen since. They went to the Mexican Riviera but he did not mention the ship name.

Oh my fellow Crazies - after much agonizing we have had to cancel this cruise! Unfortunately the dates conflict with the cheapest ($1800 p.p hardly cheap) airfares to South Africa. We won't be able to do both during that time frame because our SA vacation lasts 6 weeks. I have emailed John and am awaiting a reply. Lauren you may want to try and get our CC cabin.

MaryLou - sorry I have to cancel the tour in St. Lucia as well.

This is a real bummer, we were really looking forward to meeting the other Crazies..... maybe next time.

In the meantime we have booked a 7 day cruise to the Mexican Riviera next month when I am finished doing taxes!!!

Sorry again guys.......

Jackie - I was so looking forward to meeting you and Tony so I'm sorry you had to cancel the cruise. I do know how you look forward to your visits to South Africa though and hope you have a wonderful trip. No problem with the St. Lucia tour - the tour operator doesn't need a final count til right before we leave.