• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Hi Everyone! Just catching up after being away for a few days. I went to Memphis for a long weekend and got home last evening. I had a great time visiting the city and seeing all of the music history sites and visiting as my friend Hyperion (whom you will all meet on this cruise) says, the "Elvis Shrine."

did you get any of that great memphis BBQ?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone! Just catching up after being away for a few days. I went to Memphis for a long weekend and got home last evening. I had a great time visiting the city and seeing all of the music history sites and visiting as my friend Hyperion (whom you will all meet on this cruise) says, the "Elvis Shrine."

did you get any of that great memphis BBQ?

Yep-- sure did!! Yum! :tongue:

Thanks Mary Lou!

Howard and Cindy welcome to deck 7 aft! I was afraid that I would be the only Crazie on 7! You will love the aft, it is our preferred cabin location for all the reasons mentioned and Howie loves to nap on the balcony! Nothing like an unobstructed view in peace and quiet to start your day.

Howard and Cindy welcome to deck 7 aft! I was afraid that I would be the only Crazie on 7! You will love the aft, it is our preferred cabin location for all the reasons mentioned and Howie loves to nap on the balcony! Nothing like an unobstructed view in peace and quiet to start your day.

and to watch that faboulous wake!

gallery_2066_18_159062.jpg

Thanks, Rose. I can't say that there will never be a time that I nap out there also. I'm glad we did this. :thumbup:

and to watch that fabulous wake!

gallery_2066_18_159062.jpg

Love the wake. This picture makes me want to be there even more than before. :biggrin:

Oh No!! You won't believe what happened today.... our TA (for our flights to SA) called me from California and said that today South African Airways have extended the time frame for the "cheap" flights. The date now starts on Set 11. I guess if we had found this out sooner we could have done SA and the Crazies cruise....... but it will be better on the budget to only do one and we want to spend at least 6 weeks in South Africa, so all is good. Now I have LOTS of planning to do for that looooooong vacation :laugh: :laugh: Miss chatting here with you guys.

Oh No!! You won't believe what happened today.... our TA (for our flights to SA) called me from California and said that today South African Airways have extended the time frame for the "cheap" flights. The date now starts on Set 11. I guess if we had found this out sooner we could have done SA and the Crazies cruise....... but it will be better on the budget to only do one and we want to spend at least 6 weeks in South Africa, so all is good. Now I have LOTS of planning to do for that looooooong vacation :laugh::laugh: Miss chatting here with you guys.

do you have to have concierge class? call john and maybe with captains club benefits you can get upgraded to a better Veranda stateroom fro a cheaper price!.. just a thought...