• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

It sounds like the Martini Bar would be a good place to check if you are looking for some Crazies. lol

That's usually our preferred spot for a pre-dinner cocktail. I've learned to love Martini's from cruising. Just another little perk. :thumbup:

If you are having dinner at the late seating, it looks like Lynda and I will be meeting you and Cindy every evening before dinner! :thumbup:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we all seem to sharing our cruise rituals, I will add mine as well. I am definitely a morning person. It doesn't matter how late I go to bed, I always seem to wake up early. On sea days, the first thing I do is head up to the jogging track to get my power-walk in. I love being up early and feeling the fresh ocean air as I get my exercise.

Of course, on a busy port day, that walk often does not happen. But, in any case, I will then head to buffet for breakfast--- I love those waffles!

In the evening, I always attend the shows. I find that there are very few that I don't enjoy. Of course, there are certain entertainers that I would never dream of missing! :wink2:

I have always made a point of having dinner in the dining room, but I have to admit after my last Connie cruise, that dedication has diminished some. We had absolutely horrible service in the MDR, and the food quality had suffered quite a bit. We tried the Casual Dining one night and I was very impressed. If the service continues to suffer, I may continue my visits to Casual Dining or consider other options!

It sounds like the Martini Bar would be a good place to check if you are looking for some Crazies. lol

That's usually our preferred spot for a pre-dinner cocktail. I've learned to love Martini's from cruising. Just another little perk. :thumbup:

If you are having dinner at the late seating, it looks like Lynda and I will be meeting you and Cindy every evening before dinner! :thumbup:

That sounds great. We hate to drink alone. :wink2: