• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Hey what's goin' on here?-LOL! Is this going to be a 7 month-long pre-cruise party? :biggrin:

Love your smilies Andrea!

Thanks for the explanations MaryLou! They both sound like fun!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK let me see if i can get this right..

Our Cruise Crazies Connie Goes Crazie Scavenger Hunt ...

Once on-board or before if we want we as a group will decide which sea day would work best for us..

The Competition

The competition itself will be cabin vs cabin with the winner to receive a bottle of wine presented to them by Crazie.. in mean Ursula T. Bear herself...

The Rules

The Hunt itself will commence at 9am and will end when one cabin completes their list OR 5pm, which ever comes first.

Declaring a winner

First Cabin to present all information or items on the list wins .. if no cabin completes the list the cabin with the most list completed will declared the winner..

to insure fairness Stateroom 8170 will not participate but will facilitate the hunt.

Ok how does that sound? Fun ? No? Yes?

OK let me see if i can get this right..

Our Cruise Crazies Connie Goes Crazie Scavenger Hunt ...

Once on-board or before if we want we as a group will decide which sea day would work best for us..

The Competition

The competition itself will be cabin vs cabin with the winner to receive a bottle of wine presented to them by Crazie.. in mean Ursula T. Bear herself...

The Rules

The Hunt itself will commence at 9am and will end when one cabin completes their list OR 5pm, which ever comes first.

Declaring a winner

First Cabin to present all information or items on the list wins .. if no cabin completes the list the cabin with the most list completed will declared the winner..

to insure fairness Stateroom 8170 will not participate but will facilitate the hunt.

Ok how does that sound? Fun ? No? Yes?

Sounds great! :thumbup:

Hi Everyone!

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I've been totally wrapped up in booking a last minute cruise. I was presented with a fabulous opportunity to do a 15 night Holland America cruise with a very interesting itinerary. I leave May 8th, so it's been crazy trying to coordinate everything!

Welcome to Deb & Andrea-- I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

As far as the dinner seatings-- I'm happy to be included--- since I'm traveling alone (sort of) I welcome the company! And I did want to add that on the Connie, they can accommodate a party of 10. I was part of a group of 10 and we were seated on the first level near the windows. When my friend was able to join us, they were able to expand the table to 12.

And Joey, whatever you plan, I'm up for. You know I am an adventurous girl!