• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Welcome back Paula!

Are you interested in doing the America's cup in St Martin? If your thinking about it I might go along with you. I know you have done it before and so have I but I loved it.

Hey Steve you and Lynda better not blow it......we worked hard to give you an excuse for Gramps! LOL

Hi Howie!

I haven't had much chance to look at the excursions in detail yet. But I am considering doing the America's Cup again. I loved it so much the first time and there really isn't anything else in St. Maarten that I'm interested in-- I guess I've been there too many times!! But, I will give it some serious thought and let you know. Most likely, I will decide to book it and we can go together!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Concerning Barbados.. we are doing a tour of the island on our stop ... and most likely have lunch out...I will assume(how dangerous is that) that we will visit churches as well.. do you think we would be safe in wearing dress shorts for the day or would you suggest something below the knee? (respect for the churches)

I would think that if a church opened for tourists in a tropical area, they would expect that there would be a lot of people in shorts. That's only my thought and I could be totally wrong.

Welcome back Paula!

Are you interested in doing the America's cup in St Martin? If your thinking about it I might go along with you. I know you have done it before and so have I but I loved it.

Hey Steve you and Lynda better not blow it......we worked hard to give you an excuse for Gramps! LOL

It's a good thing Gramps is 92 or we would have blown it by now!

Don't forget Lynda and I want to do the America's cup in St Martin. In fact, that is the only one I really don't want to miss.

Welcome back Paula!

It's a good thing Gramps is 92 or we would have blown it by now!

Don't forget Lynda and I want to do the America's cup in St Martin. In fact, that is the only one I really don't want to miss.

Crazies appear have a team ( wish i could join you guys but i can;t exert myself like that.. I could serve beverages and cheer! LOL .. but i draw the line on a two piece..( i cover these melons up for no-one!) :tongue: OH NO WHAT A VISUAL!!

I wonder if you can pre order the excursion.. and save over the cruise company will charge..

I've got myself a way to Miami...and it's not on...

Snoopy_night.jpg

so I should see ya'll in Miami around 1:00 pm (airport), at least somewhere near there maybe. :cool2:

So Who is going to be the first to meet me? I know somebody has to not be able to wait... :wink2::rolleyes2:

P.S. messed up on the arrival time...