• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Rose,

I wanted to wish you and Howie a wonderful trip to Europe. I still hold close to my heart the memories of when David and I had our first (and only visit to this point)time walking, seeing, touching, breathing, embracing.. it was so awesome.

Happy Anniversary guys!

Joey, I think I missed this post......Thanks very much. Howie and I are looking forward to our early anniversary gift!

We made it! Today is our 30th Anniversary and Lynda "officially knows about the cruise". Gramps will be please and not upset that he is not going. We got our T-shirts in gray. They look great.

Happy Anniversary Lynda and Steve!

Guess I'm the only one that hasn't bought the shirts yet..........glad to hear everyone is liking them.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey, I'm going to need that list Andrea is talking about........so busy with this trip I haven't had a minute to think about this one.

which list is this????? I was hoping i missed that post..LOL.. seriously what list?!

have passport, will travel

thanks for the reminder on the trinkets! they had slipped my mind...I guess I need to start a list! LOL

maybe Joey you could send me a list of things I need to do!

ok Andrea ... what do you need to know on your list....besides get trinkets and or a post card

Howie isn't going to love that menu.......he eats everything plain, just meat and potatos. I however love it!

Joey can you put the postcards and the trinkets on page 1??? It'll sure make it easier for me when I come back......a reminder in my face! LOL

Howard most guests I have traveled with and met on forums always brag about the Goat Cheese Soufflé I for one didn't care for it.. but I am assured by those that know.. it is outstanding! LOL

I'm not too sure about that, but I'm willing to try almost anything.