• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Does anyone bring video cameras?

I may bring our camcorder. It's an older model that I don't know much about....but I can learn. I think it would be fun to capture some video!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have a Sony video handi cam which we have used before.. it is capable of both stills and video..but to be honest .. my eyes aren't working as well as they once did and i get so tired of taking poor pictures i have all but given up..

My digital takes video with sound. I tried it out on our Europe cruise and it worked well. I have an old camcorder but haven't used it in years.

how many minutes can u capture before you have to either download or erase?

Not sure......I have a 2 mb chip but have no idea......guess I could load one and figure it out but can't until I'm ready to erase the cards.

isnt that the scary part... erasing the cards.. never knowing if you shoul make another copy or not..

:biggrin:

Just thought of another potential group activity. If we have a white night dinner, we could all put $5 in a pot and who ever is the last one to stain their clothing is the winner!! :biggrin: From the posts sounds like it won't take too long for a winner!

Just thought of another potential group activity. If we have a white night dinner, we could all put $5 in a pot and who ever is the last one to stain their clothing is the winner!! :biggrin: From the posts sounds like it won't take too long for a winner!

i love those 30 minute contests! lol

i love those 30 minute contests! lol

:thumbup: Sounds good!