• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Debbie, in regards to you toes and finger nails not matching - who cares?

(I'll just laugh at you in the pool....) :biggrin::blink:

And as for photos, let me appoint myself Offiical Connie Photographer ( my nickname among family and friends is "Mad Flasher")

Just remember, what happens on Connie, may not necessarily stay on Connie..... :blink:

Unfortunately, those of you at home will have to wait till we get back because I don't have a laptop and therefore no means to post pics until I get home!

By the way, I have a question. Does anyone know when and where we will have our little "Trinket Trade" as James calls it, the little inexpensive gifts that we're bringing to each other from our hometown - or whatever...

I was wondering if I need to bring them to the Sunday night dinner, or are we having a special Cocktail Party or gathering somewhere onboard?

Debbie, in regards to you toes and finger nails not matching - who cares?

(I'll just laugh at you in the pool....) :biggrin::blink:

And as for photos, let me appoint myself Offiical Connie Photographer ( my nickname among family and friends is "Mad Flasher")

Just remember, what happens on Connie, may not necessarily stay on Connie..... :blink:

Unfortunately, those of you at home will have to wait till we get back because I don't have a laptop and therefore no means to post pics until I get home!

By the way, I have a question. Does anyone know when and where we will have our little "Trinket Trade" as James calls it, the little inexpensive gifts that we're bringing to each other from our hometown - or whatever...

I was wondering if I need to bring them to the Sunday night dinner, or are we having a special Cocktail Party or gathering somewhere onboard?

I believe that we're going to do it on the cruise at the Group Photo session in the Computer Lab on Tuesday. I may be wrong, but I'm sure if I am, someone will correct me.

I believe that we're going to do it on the cruise at the Group Photo session in the Computer Lab on Tuesday. I may be wrong, but I'm sure if I am, someone will correct me.

I believe you're right, Howard!

I believe you're right, Howard!

Good morning all - one day closer to our cruise. Can't believe that it is less than a week and Jim & I will be heading south tomorrow morning.

Donna - you've got the job. You can be our official photographer. I'm always taking pictures but I do have a tendancy to cut off heads and have great pics of shoes. lol

The gift exchange will be right after the photo op in the Computer center. I have an itinerary for everyone - I'll give it to you in Miami - which should help to keep everyone informed of what group activities are going on.