• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess we'll have to create a 2009 Cruise Crazies Let's Talk About them While They are Gone forum.

Debbie....You should open a new topic - LOL! :biggrin:

Just remember that we do have internet access on the ship. :biggrin:

OK....now I'm more than ready to go....It was sleeting here this afternoon :angry: I don't want to see that!

Andrea....how funny..fruit bowl? I'm sure it looks great. I think I'm leaning towards color for my nails too especially if my nail tech gives me some for touch-ups.

Yes, Howard....I am going to be checking my e-mail once in awhile and I just might take a peek at the Dock while I'm there :ninja::rolleyes2:

MaryLou - I envy your "cruise mode" but it won't be long for the rest of us :smile:

Debbie - I can't wait to read the posts in your "new topic" - LOL!

Ida who? :wink2:

Looks like "Joey's web site" has been discontinued prematurely. Oh well, we will make do with this site for the next couple of days. I'm sure we can all chat here as the final hours draw near. Continued safe travel wishes to Marylou, Joey and everyone else as we start our migration to "sunny Miami". See y'all soon!

Good morning everybody! :cool2:

How are all my cruize buds this morning?

Busy day for me today...got a Daddy appt. Going to go to school and take Rose out of class to take her to the Book Fair. I can't do it next week...

I have planned today to finish up all my telephoning of business and banking and paying bills....yeah, i know, last minute! :wacko:

Because i was going to the bank today and getting in the boxes I told Jerry I wanted him to go get my will last night so I could put it in the box at the bank...it was supposed to had been in the safe here at home...guess what? it wasn't! LOL (neither was his either) So once again I have missing legal papers! LOL I can only hope i have already put them in the bank and forgotten doing it. :wacko: It coulda happened! LOL

Oh yes, packing. i have started. The only problem is I pack something and then I take everything out and start over...it is going to be a LONG couple of days for me! :wink2:

See 'ya all soon. :cool2:

Andrea the trick is to put stuff in the suitcase......LOL. Hope you find those papers in the bank where they belong! Enjoy your time with Rose and say Hi to her for me.......

Today is finish up as much as possible. We have a wedding tomorrow morning and then we should be in excellent shape for our trip to Miami and to see all of you!

I was surprised to find the Connie site down already but we have this one where we can chat and discuss last minute details.

Andrea...I hope those papers are in their proper place :smile:

I have to go phone shopping. One of my kittens knocked the phone off the wall yesterday and now the handset doesn't work....always something. In the past week we had to have our kitchen faucet replaced, mower repaired and now need a new phone. I feel like I'm in Andrea's "neighborhood" LOL....just kidding Andrea :biggrin:

Tomorrow will be a busy day also.....hair and nails and of course the final touches on packing. Sunday brings a 7:05 am flight...YAY!

Wishing everybody SAFE TRAVELS!!!