• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello from Palm Bay, Fl. where we are all checked in and off the road and best of all less than 3 hours from our meeting place in Miami. Our hotel shares a parking lot with an outlet center - what a pity - I just may have to take a walk over there. lol

Yes, I tried to go to Joey's site to print out the daily schedule of Crazies events and it is too late!

Tuesday night I fell while in Turks & Caicos and hurt my ribs. I finally went to the doctor back at home this morning and they said I have 3 cracked ribs in the front. It hurts when I lie down. He said with cracked ribs there isn't much to do for them, and it could take 4-6 weeks to heal. Gave me Vicodin for pain. Won't stop me from cruising, but I'll have more empathy for you James!

The plans to get on the road certainly read normal to me. Things that can get finished will. The rest will just have to wait until you all get home.

Here's the thing: If you guys are busy checking on us while you are gone, my question is - why? Other than a totally stormy day where there is absolutely nothing to do but mope around, for the life of me I cannot fathom why you would want to read "our" posts.

We are going to exchange recipes while you're gone. Do you even think for a moment that we are going to speculate who's doing what???

John....Sorry to hear about your ribs. Guess we will have to be nice to you on the cruise! :rolleyes2:

Sister got here fine with no problems. Tomorrow is last minute stuff, then 5AM Sunday morning we are on the way! :biggrin: