• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Tonia - keeping my fingers crossed that you are able to join us. Hope your friend Becky gets the time off. Will it be a problem for you getting off?

Joey - registered for facebook but haven't gotten the confirm yet so I can't get on to the site. I'll let you know when I can. It's been quite awhile since I registered.

I hope i don't know how this works.....lol.. i miss geocities...lol

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My DD could teach us, I have no idea how any of that stuff works.

Howie and I will talk more about this cruise and hopefully we'll be able to swing this. It's really hard to book this far out for us since the business always drives our bookings. Anything can happen between now and then so need to figure out if this will work at least at this point. Fingers crossed....

And now we have 6. Have never booked this far out. We should have this cruise well planned by the time we go!

Joey and David Late Seating Cabin 8170

MaryLou & Jim - Early seating - Cabin 8172

Steve & Lynda - Late Seating - Cabin 6098

Terrific Steve & Lynda. Glad you are booked. You are right, this should end up being the best planned cruise ever. Crazie will have to spend time with each of us and get to see all the staterooms. At this rate I'm going to have to buy her a bigger travel bag.

Rose - I sure hope you and Howie are able to make this trip.

Debbie - glad you can make it and that your DH is considering it also.

Joey - I just added ourselves to the Meeting Hall. There is actually one person booked further out than we are.

And now we have 6. Have never booked this far out. We should have this cruise well planned by the time we go!

YES!!! Wow Steve I am so glad you and Lynda are going .. this is going to be a blast.....

Joey - I just added ourselves to the Meeting Hall. There is actually one person booked further out than we are.

Yes and if you research it you will find there is no itinerary for that date..LOL

One thing we will be going to some of these ports in December so if there are questions we can get the correct answers before we all go....

Are you sailing to any of the same ports in December Mary Lou?

We'll be going to Aruba for the first time in December and are really looking forward to it. Other than that all of the Celebrity ports will be new other than St. Thomas & St. Maarten.

Aruba was cute... lots of small geckos running about.....

Joey........Can't agree with you more. This is going to be one of the best cruises ever. We have been to St Thomas, St Marrten, Antigua, and St Lucia but these are all great islands. Have always wanted to go the Barbados and Aruba. All these great islands and sailing with the Crazies. How could it get any better?

Mary Lou....Now you will have to keep your eyes open when you go to Aruba and find us something fun to do. I listed on the meeting hall, that moved you up one!