• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Crazies on the Connie

The Constellation is about to get really Crazie

I think it was MaryLou that suggested the need to come up with a slogan .. to wit Tonia gave us one .. i added one... what if we start a list ....maybe we can get something most of us like..

so as you day dream about this adventure...come up your suggestion and cut and paste it to the list..

Joey

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you all voted while we were away.

I came back to 77 emails, amongst them this chosen cruise - thanks for informing us Joey, and also an email from a friend who's Inn on the Californian coast may go back to her as the current owners are filing for bankruptcy. They have asked us to run the Inn if they can force them into foreclosure........ we'll only know this in a couple of month's time. Sorry, had to tell you our whole life history to tell you this.... we'll probably book but it's going to hinge on the outcome of this offer.

I came back to 77 emails, amongst them this chosen cruise - thanks for informing us Joey,

Jackie see what happens when you are away all heck breaks loose.... sorry about the short vote... but there was concern for the fuel charges change on May 1 and the fact MaryLou wanted an AFT cabin... .. yeah thats it ...it's Mary Lou's desire for an AFT!! :tongue: Plus did you see the blow out on the voting?

I came back to 77 emails, amongst them this chosen cruise - thanks for informing us Joey,

Jackie see what happens when you are away all heck breaks loose.... sorry about the short vote... but there was concern for the fuel charges change on May 1 and the fact MaryLou wanted an AFT cabin... .. yeah thats it ...it's Mary Lou's desire for an AFT!! :tongue: Plus did you see the blow out on the voting?

Yeah there sure was a blow out on the voting - but Princess didn't even get a chance to be a contender.... pity! By the way....We were next to the Century in Grand Cayman this week, I felt like "jumping ship" :biggrin: .

Yeah there sure was a blow out on the voting - but Princess didn't even get a chance to be a contender.... pity! By the way....We were next to the Century in Grand Cayman this week, I felt like "jumping ship" :biggrin: .

That was the other thing Princess John couldn't find out when Princess would even release their Caribbean runs... and you know I feel so guilty about that as well knowing how much you wanted to at least look at Princess's Itinerary.. but at the end of the day I did what i thought was best for the whole group .. I hope you don't think I was wrong...