• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question for the LADIES of the group......For those of you that are getting a mani/pedi before the cruise - Are you getting colored nail polish or a French manicure? I am getting my hair done and a mani/pedi at the same salon next Saturday. My hair stylist changed salons so I don't know the nail tech there. I hope she's good!

In answer to Deb, I always do my own nails and I do a French manicure, never colour.

Now I have a question for you Connie Cruisers:

I see we have a downloadable Cruise Crazies Doorhang, but does anyone know if there is a downloadable plain ordinary Connie Goes Crazy Logo anywhere?

I thought I saw one once, but can't find it anywhere and I need it for a project I'm making for the Connie Cruise!

dodnna

In answer to Deb, I always do my own nails and I do a French manicure, never colour.

Now I have a question for you Connie Cruisers:

I see we have a downloadable Cruise Crazies Doorhang, but does anyone know if there is a downloadable plain ordinary Connie Goes Crazy Logo anywhere?

I thought I saw one once, but can't find it anywhere and I need it for a project I'm making for the Connie Cruise!

dodnna

Donna - there is not a seperate door hang but Jason has designed one with both the Crazies logo and the Connie Goes Crazie Logos and will be bringing them to the dinner for us next Sunday.

I just scanned Joey's lapel pin to put it on a few things I made for the trip.

I have a question for the LADIES of the group......For those of you that are getting a mani/pedi before the cruise - Are you getting colored nail polish or a French manicure? I am getting my hair done and a mani/pedi at the same salon next Saturday. My hair stylist changed salons so I don't know the nail tech there. I hope she's good!

Debbie - I generally get a mani (although since every one of my nails have broken with all this house cleaning I'm not sure this time) I usually get a neutral color and bring my own polish to have them done with - that way I have the right polish for any nicks or chips that happen.