• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

difference between cathegory 2A and 1A in AZAMARA

Rate this topic

pretty

thank you....how exciting.....

Yes, It´s exciting to know new people. I have visit your profile, you both are very interesting people. Hope to meet you some time!!!

I´m trying to improve my english...

thank you both for the complement on our profile and the fact your learning english.. sad to say I am lazy verbally :thumbdown: and thus only know a few words of foreign languages..(please.. thank you.. hello..)

although we have not visited Madrid we did enjoy our visit to Barcelona...we hope our next trip to your country will allow us time in your city as well..

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Si tu quierre escribir en Ingles, yo voy a tratar a escribir en Espanol

Me llamo Debbie. Vivi en Tucson, Arizona. Nacio en Philadelphia. Aprendo espanol en grados 7-12 y estudio la lengua in coligio. Pero, va a ser 30 anos sin escribi

Me llamo Debbie. Vivi en Tucson, Arizona. Nacio en Philadelphia. Aprendo espanol en grados 7-12 y estudio la lengua in coligio. Pero, va a ser 30 anos sin escribi

intellegent person you! :tongue:

Hola Debbie!!!, yo vivo en Madrid (España), y tengo 33 años. Mi marido tiene 41.

Escribes muy bien español!!!

Yo aprendí inglés en el colegio también, y ahora doy clases para sequir aprendiendo. Mi profesor de inglés es de Philadelphia!!!

Vas a hacer el crucero de "Mediterráneo y Mar Negro" del 2 de agosto?

Hola Debbie!!!, yo vivo en Madrid (España), y tengo 33 años. Mi marido tiene 41.

Yo aprendí inglés en el colegio también, y ahora doy clases para sequir aprendiendo. Mi profesor de inglés es de Philadelphia!!!

My Latin and English is good enough to see:

You live in Madrid, and are 33 years old and your husband is 41. You think Debbie writes Spanish well. You picked up English in college and follow-on classes. Your English professor is from Philadelphia.

How am I doing?

My Latin and English is good enough to see:

You live in Madrid, and are 33 years od and your husband is 41. You think Debbie writes Spanish well. You picked up English in college and follow-on classes. Your English profesor is from Philadelphia.

How am I doing?

Ohhh!!! What a good tranlation!!!

Where did you learn spanish??? I´m impressed :cool2:

Oh!

I forgot to say that my husband lived in Idaho (he did 12 grade there). He was living in a little town called Kuna, close to Boise, and he had a very good time there (he always says that american people are very friendly, and....it seems to be true!).

We are thinking in going to USA next year, but don´t know well wich part of the country...