• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

difference between cathegory 2A and 1A in AZAMARA

Rate this topic

pretty

wow...thanks for the translation.. :biggrin:

All of you, people from USA, are very friendly, and I appreciated.

My husband and I hope to meet some of you in the cruise!!!

Thank your just returning the same courtesy we received when we were in your country.. glad we could be of help..

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...thanks for the translation.. :biggrin:

All of you, people from USA, are very friendly, and I appreciated.

My husband and I hope to meet some of you in the cruise!!!

Thank your just returning the same courtesy we received when we were in your country.. glad we could be of help..

What part of Spain did you visited?

What part of Spain did you visited?

Barcelona!!.... :biggrin: it was so magical....... we did a cruise from Barcelona to Venice in 2006

Lucky you!

Barcelona is a very pretty town. Madrid is also very beautiful.

And Venice...........is so romantic!!!, my husband and I went to Venice when we celebrated our two years married. This year we are going to celebrate 4 years of marriage. I hope to do so many cruises as you and your love David!

American people are very fans of cruising?

Pretty,

I lived in Greece for 3 years, 1972-75. During that time I had the opportunity to fly to Madrid, spend a little time, then take the train to Jerez and Rota, where we have a Navy base. I spent 4 weeks there, right after Feria season, and enjoyed Seville and Jerez de la Frontera, with the horsemen and port wine. Still remember visiting a Domecq bodega there.

I have visited Barcelona twice, most recently two years ago, and will spend an extra day there at the end of this summer's Venice to Barcelona cruise.

Pretty,

I lived in Greece for 3 years, 1972-75. During that time I had the opportunity to fly to Madrid, spend a little time, then take the train to Jerez and Rota, where we have a Navy base. I spent 4 weeks there, right after Feria season, and enjoyed Seville and Jerez de la Frontera, with the horsemen and port wine. Still remember visiting a Domecq bodega there.

I have visited Barcelona twice, most recently two years ago, and will spend an extra day there at the end of this summer's Venice to Barcelona cruise.

Wow! You´re an explorer!!!. Travel is the most interesting thing, really?

Did you like our wine? I´m sure yoy did!!!