• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

AZAMARA: 6078 or 6018?

Rate this topic

pretty

Hello again.

Impossible to get a 2A cabin, my travel agency offered me in AZAMARA QUEST cabins 6078 or 6018. One on the front, the other on the back.

Wich part is better???

thank you

i think something like that is a personal preference..

Hello again.

Impossible to get a 2A cabin, my travel agency offered me in AZAMARA QUEST cabins 6078 or 6018. One on the front, the other on the back.

Wich part is better???

thank you

i think something like that is a personal preference..

Wich part is more clam (less movement of the ship). I´m afraid to get ill because of the movement...

Wich part is more clam (less movement of the ship). I´m afraid to get ill because of the movement...

oh which one is more calm??? i dunno.... i am sure someone will have an opinion to help you out....

do you get sea sick often?

A head waiter friend of mine said to take the back if you had the choice. His theory was the seas have to hit the front of the ship first and they would take the brunt of it. It would be calmer in the back. Also if you notice, most ships dining areas are in the back to the ship.....same reasoning.

I can't do a forward cabin but have no trouble with a rear cabin. Everyone is different.

A head waiter friend of mine said to take the back if you had the choice. His theory was the seas have to hit the front of the ship first and they would take the brunt of it. It would be calmer in the back. Also if you notice, most ships dining areas are in the back to the ship.....same reasoning.

I can't do a forward cabin but have no trouble with a rear cabin. Everyone is different.

interesting...

I agree, the rear is better on the small ships to minimize motion. Also the lower the deck the better, to avoid motion.

Hold your hand up in front of your face with the thumb pointing toward you. Now move your fingers left and right. You will see that the wrist doesn't roll much, but the higher up the fingers you go, the more movement. Same with the ship.

However 6018 is closer to the elevator thatn 6078.

JohnG, Sailingrose, and JoeyanDdavid, thank you very much all of you. You have been very helpfull

I´ll choose the 6078.

I don´t know if I had sea sick ofthen, my husband and I only have done a cruise (Brilliance of the Seas, in 2005), and had no problem, but this ship is smaller, so I,m afraid to get sea sick...

JohnG, Sailingrose, and JoeyanDdavid, thank you very much all of you. You have been very helpfull

I´ll choose the 6078.

I don´t know if I had sea sick ofthen, my husband and I only have done a cruise (Brilliance of the Seas, in 2005), and had no problem, but this ship is smaller, so I,m afraid to get sea sick...

Ginger Ale is an excellent beverage if you begin to feel nauseous...