• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

cancled tv shows

Rate this topic

I DO NOT WATCH ALOT OF TV BUT THERE WERE SOME SHOWS I DID

1.LAS VEGAS

2.BIONIC WOMAN

3.JOURNEYMAN

4.1VS100

WHAT HAPPEN TO THEM ?

THE RATINGS WERE OK SO WHY TAKE THEM OFF THE AIR?

WHAT SHOWS DID YOU WATCH & DID ANY OF THEM GET THE AXE.

:mellow:

I didn't watch any of those, Frosty, (did catch Las Vegas once in awhile), but I'm wondering if 'Prison Break' will be coming back. I really liked that show.

My favorites are 'Bones', 'House' and 'CSI'. They came back recently and had their season finales. Two of them killed off a main character, one of them got rid of another character.

We also watch Survivor and American Idol. We rented one season of '24', liked it, and have intentions of catching up during the summer on the other seasons. When is that coming back to tv?

We did watch Las Vegas. I was sorry to see it canceled as Tom Selleck had just joined the cast. We also watched 1 vs 100 but mainly because there was nothing else on at that time so won't really miss it. Penn from Penn and Teller did that game show called Identity, which only aired briefly - I think for about a week at a time on 2 different occassions. I hope they tape some more of the that show as I really liked it.

Loved Las Vegas - hey - Josh Duhamel and Tom Selleck - it doesn't get any better than that.

Spoke like a true dirty old lady LOL.

My favourite show is still CSI - Vegas. Great cast and they work so well together - but they killed of one of my favs. Alas poor Warick - I knew him well....but i wax Shakespearean LOL

I also watched "1 vs 100" and enjoyed it. I am a bit of a game show fanatic.

I don't know if anybody watched and enjoyed "Daybreak" - I did. It was cancelled before it even finished the season. Maybe the DH and I were the only big fans!

We are also big fans of "Survivor" and "Amazing Race".