• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Surging fuel prices likely to hurt Carnival's 2Q

Rate this topic

Interesting article. But, no surprise. I think we will see an overall softening in cruise travel due to high fuel prices for both automobiles and airplanes. Then add in the dollar's weakness against the Euro. None of it helps the cruise industry. :thumbdown:

Interesting article. But, no surprise. I think we will see an overall softening in cruise travel due to high fuel prices for both automobiles and airplanes. Then add in the dollar's weakness against the Euro. None of it helps the cruise industry. :thumbdown:

maybe domestically Ed.. do you happen to catch the interview on CNBC i believe it was with Richard Fain who was saying.. because the industry has the capabilities of moving their product to locations of where the demand is strongest the product will do well, he also still believes the domestic cruise public at the end of the day and considering the plus factors.. many locations.. one unpack ..meals and lodging included... he says the industry needs to spin that a bit more and they will be fine.. he also said RCL is still sailing full and at increased prices... maybe not as increased as he would like but elevated non the case....

I guess only time will tell, Joey. But, I did talk myself into holding off on booking the Sapphire out of LA for a few weeks. :wink2: Want to see what happens with pricing during that time.

Plus, I wanted to give California time to raise the gas prices a bit more. :sick:

The Bilderberg Group was calling for oil prices to reach $200/barrel last year as part of their worldwide depopulation agenda. They're very pleased with the prices we're paying right now, and they will continue to rise until the middle class is entirely wiped out (along with the third world). This is all part of a plan, and we've got front row seats!

In other news, why are Bush's impeachment articles getting little to no coverage in US news? Clinton had headlines for months...

Look up:

- Peak Oil

- Bilderberg Group

- Georgia Guidestones

- PNAC

- Cheney Energy Task Force

- 9/11 Truth

- WTC 7

- Operation Northwoods

The shell game will continue until there is nothing left for us regular people. Look at the US economy...it's in a world of pain, and none of the moves by the Federal Reserve Bank are doing anything to help. Cruise ships are more likely to be used as prison ships in the future than vacation ships. They'll just tie them up, and they'll become FEMA prison camps to those of us not lucky to be born with a last name like Rockefeller, Rothchild and Warburg.

I've been trying to warn you good people for years...maybe one day someone will listen. Sorry Jason...I just can't help helping people see the light in this time of darkness.

I guess only time will tell, Joey. But, I did talk myself into holding off on booking the Sapphire out of LA for a few weeks. :wink2: Want to see what happens with pricing during that time.

Plus, I wanted to give California time to raise the gas prices a bit more. :sick:

and you know we will :biggrin: