• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Cruises and Samantha Brown

Rate this topic

The Travel Channel has a new program with Samantha Brown called, Weekend Getaways and she's going to be on Carnival's Inspiration for a 4 day cruise to Cozumel. The show airs Thursday, June 19 at 10 pm Eastern time. I'm setting my dvr tonight, because I will forget otherwise :) There's also a dvd on the carnival website http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/samantha_b...8SliderSamBrown if you sign up. I think they are only giving them away to new signups :(. I tried to get one, but it kept sending me back to the signup page and I was already logged in!! If anyone can manage to get one sent to you, please let me know how you did it!

Thanks for the info! :thumbup: I just love watching her shows, she's such a perfect travel guide. Samantha was in SF a couple of weeks ago promoting Echo shoes at Macy's. I wanted to go meet her as she was also signing autographs and of course...... pictures! Too bad I had other plans that day.....sniff sniff.......... :sad2:

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got a chance to watch the Samantha Brown cruise with Carnival. As usual, she provided an excellent show that highlighted Carnival's strengths.

My wife and I just love Samantha Brown. We don't even watch the other guys on the travel channel. She's so cute and fun, I'd almost be willing to buy her a ticket just to hang around with her. Hmmm...I wonder if anyone else on this forum thinks that way?

Kevin