• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Do you read on a cruise?

Rate this topic

hazelson

Rita usually takes the latest Danielle Steel paperback. I like to read books and article pertaining to history, especially WWII history. On our last cruise I read The 'Screaming Eagles at Normandy' by Mark Bando

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wil useally take 2 or 3 books for myself on a cruise. I really enjoy sitting on the balcony and reading with a cup of coffee early in the morning.

I like Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child, Jack Dubrul, James Rollins, Clive Cussler, and of recently James Patterson ( Alex Cross series). I have also enjoyed Steve Berry (The Third Secret and the Amber Room).

Later

Jim

Lisa - I love Evanovich as well - just got her "Overboard".

I've read all of Evanovich's other series of books too, and I know I read "Overboard" but I cannot remember what it is about, guess I will have to read it again!

I got to the library yesterday and checked out a bunch of Maddy Hunter books. Started "Hula Done it". Really good so far.

Anybody ever read Donna Andrews? It is a fun, lighthearted, full of laughs read (she has a large crazy family) and she manages to find out whodunit in spit of everything and everybody at the end too!