• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruise employee vote

Rate this topic

danna

Hi there. Some of you have seen my posts and not liked them at all. So we are going to have a vote.

To vote

YES - i will revoke my member ship to this site and never post again

NO - I will stay on an probably upset more of the members

Add to this Thread and if i recieve 5 'YES'

I will go - with no comments on the matter

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there. Some of you have seen my posts and not liked them at all. So we are going to have a vote.

To vote

YES - i will revoke my member ship to this site and never post again

NO - I will stay on an probably upset more of the members

Add to this Thread and if i recieve 5 'YES'

I will go - with no comments on the matter

Danna its not necessary to vote... we appreciate your opinions.. it's just the delivery we have problems with... do you understand... we hope you will become a valued member... :thumbup:

one other point.... it is through intelligent discussion do two sides understand each other...

I have and probably will continue to do so on the future upset and make members mad. I write things as they are (as i see them) and unfortunately this does upset people. And i am to stubborn to change my ways!!!!!!

one other point.... it is through intelligent discussion do two sides understand each other...

I have and probably will continue to do so on the future upset and make members mad. I write things as they are (as i see them) and unfortunately this does upset people. And i am to stubborn to change my ways!!!!!!

Thats a shame ... are you admidting you could beginning to sound like those older passengers that you say are too demanding....LOL

Danna you are too funny... :rolleyes2:

Thats a shame ... are you admidting you could beginning to sound like those older passengers that you say are too demanding....LOL

HAHAHAHHA - NO....I know that speaking (and writing) things as i see them is one of my biggest faults. At least i admit to knowing what my faults unlike the perfect passengers that i talk about

Danna you are too funny... :rolleyes2:

HAHAHAHHA - NO....I know that speaking (and writing) things as i see them is one of my biggest faults. At least i admit to knowing what my faults unlike the perfect passengers that i talk about

Danna it's ok to vent.. we all do it.... :happy: and we understand that not all crew members are less than ideal as well....

see we do have an understanding!! isn't that nice!!

I want to invite you to read just two of my reviews.. both are from celebrity the summit and the millennium.. and then tell me .. did I overact? Was in your opinion fair in my observations? I am truly interested ..

David and my Reviews are here

Joey

Danna it's ok to vent.. we all do it.... :happy: and we understand that not all crew members are less than ideal as well....

see we do have an understanding!! isn't that nice!!

You are right -