• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Your Favorite Cruise line..

Rate this topic

I can't really say. we have done 6 cruises, three with Princess, two with RCI and one with carnival and I would use those lines again so I suppose I don't have a fav though I will give a nod to RCI for the innovative ship designs and features they are coming up with.

I would say Princess hands down. Love the service and the activities. Also love their mini-suites and the color schemes are so pretty and restful - makes you feel like you're in a 1st class resort. Also love their fresh water swimming pools and spa's and their legendary pizza! Also prefer their Spa to the other cruise lines, love the swim against the current pool at the Spa. I must say we've only cruised RCI once and loved it. We were disappointed with their unimaginative menu in the dining room, but the quality of the food was excellent and loved their staff. We also love Celebrity - their food and service is top notch and enjoy the T-pool very much (except that it's sea water mixed with the chemicals bleaches your swimwear). Celebrity's art work (for our taste) is too garish, but that's such a small thing - we love them too. I didn't ask.... are we allowed to have more than one favorite?? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Our favourite is RCI with Princess in second place. I love RCI's ships, they are so impressive, especially the two and three level dining rooms. Another factor that keeps us sailing RCI is their Loyalty Program. We are Diamond Plus and we really like the special treatment and perks that we get when we cruise.

Of the cruises I have been on, and my last one was three and a half years ago, I like Celebrity for the great food and service, and I've always met wonderful people, and the crew was always great on the ships I have been on. I also like the more quiet atmosphere on Celebrity without all the loud speaker announcements. I also like the traditional look and layout of the ships that I've been on.